Brewers check back with us Monday morning for a very exciting announcement about the Craft Brew Expo. from RMS at booth 445! We will be going LIVE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RMSRollerGrinder/?ref=bookmarksook
If you want to hear from us before than Click below for a quote today: http://www.rmsroller-grinder.com/agricultu…/request-a-quote/
#CraftBeer #ThankABrewer #CBC
Join us at Booth 303 for the Annual American Distilling Institute conference April 3rd-6th, 2017!
Where will RMS Roller Grinder be next?
Stop by and visit us at The Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo! April 10-13, 2017, booth 445 for all of your malt handling needs!
Did you know that RMS Roller Grinder offers feed grinding solutions for small farmers, commercial feed mills, and everyone in between? If you need help improving your operation stop by to learn about our new technologies! We are at booth number 7829 at IPPE this week, right in Atlanta, Georgia! Can’t make it to the show? Than connect with us today and we can arrange for a stop and check in your area to discuss your grinding needs.
RMS Introduces the Automatic Greasing System
- Automatically greases all key mill components at the optimal interval, amount, and with the correct type of grease. Automatic Greasing System operates only when mill is operating.
- Specifically selected injectors for the type and size of bearing and other wear parts
- Low level grease indicator light signals when grease reservoir needs filling
- Clear front panel to visually inspect grease level and check operation
- System test button
- Can be sized and designed to accommodate all mill types – NEW OR USED
- Never grease your mill again when RMS conducts regular maintenance! Just let RMS do it!
- Reduce maintenance costs by saving on labor, grease, premature parts failure, and downtime
- Keep your mill’s Preventive Maintenance Program up to date with the help of the RMS Automatic Greasing System
Roller Mills vs. Hammer Mills
Why a Roller Mill and not a Hammer mill?
RMS manufactures roller mills, roller grinders and grist mills. From time to time a client may pose the question, “Why not hammer mills?”
Because RMS is a leader in the particle size reduction industry, we have the answers!
Roller mills are cost effective, dust free and offer a more consistent grind. Below is a list of the benefits of owning a roller mill versus a hammer mill.
BENEFITS OF A ROLLER MILL
- Roller mills are on average 30% more energy efficient than hammer mills providing our customers energy savings (KimKoch, Hammer Mills and Roller Mills, Kansas State University, May 2002)
- Roller mills do not produce heat, as hammer mills do, which is another lost source of energy
- Roller mills can process more tons per kilo watt hour saving time and energy
- Roller mills provide a more consistent grind than a hammer mill with less fines and deviation
- Roller mills produce less noise and dust pollution than a hammer mill, reducing safety hazards and chance of ignition
- Roller mills have less moisture loss of grain than the hammer mill
- Roller mills do not need air assistance to process