RMS leads in defining the highest standard of particle size reduction manufacturing and service with competence and professional practice.
To: Define and meet the needs of each client in the most timely and efficient manner.
To: Elevate continual growth and stature of the profession of particle size reduction.
By: Adapting, researching and further educating our staff to enhance their abilities and opportunities to serve our clients well.
Project Specialist/ Administrative Assistant
Applicant must have experience with Quick-Books or similar software, you will use this to generate quotes, and work orders. You will also be responsible for updating the company’s CRM software. In addition to this the perfect applicant must be comfortable making calls to our customers and vendors, answering phones, accounts payable and receivable, cleaning, making appointments, ordering office supplies, assisting salesman with secretary work, making coffee every morning, distributing mail, arrange shipping national and international, party planning, and various other tasks as needed. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for apply today.
Shift: Monday –Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (40 hours per week non-exempt position)
* Must have experience using Quick Books
* Must have experience generating quotes and assisting salesman
* Must be able to do simple math- calculating percentages
* Must have worked in a front office environment
* Must be self-directed, attentive to detail, team oriented and have exceptional communication skills
We will take application until May 24th, 2013.
We are also taking applications for:
- Mig Welders - One year experience welding in manufacturing required ( or education). Assembly experience preferred.
We will take applications until May 31st, 2013.
Full Time Employees are provided a benefits package, which typically includes the following:
* Health and Prescription drug * Competitive Pay
* Dental * Vacation time
* Vision * Paid Holidays
* Life Insurance * Incentive Pay & Structured Bonuses (available in most departments)
* AD & D Coverage * Supplemental Life, Cancer, Accident & Hospitalization
* Short Term Disability * Education Assistance
* Long Term Disability * Company vehicles ( sales/service)
* Per Diem * Uniform service
This is a summary only. Please refer to the RMS Roller Grinder Handbook for complete eligibility requirements and other detailed information