With well over 25 years in the industry, RMS has obtained the reputation for being the go to company for any of your particle size reduction needs. RMS offers a comprehensive lineup of roll repair including roll grinding, shaft repair, shaft replacement, and roll balancing. We also have an extensive stock of rolls, bearings, belts, and other replacement parts for any brand or size of mill. In addition, RMS stocks several different sizes of mill roll blanks, which are ready to groove to your specifications. When it comes to roll sharpening RMS is the Cutting Edge.
RMS offers the following machining services:
- Supply Replacement rolls that are ISO 9007:2000 certified and dynamically balanced.
- We sell replacement solid Cast Iron Rolls, as well as Steel.
- We offer sharpening and replacement of rolls.
- Roll sharpening to the customer's specifications.
- Recommend roll corrugation to meet the needs of your operation.
- We also offer a fully equipped test lab, with ability to test your product to ensure you are maintaining your target particle size.
- Maintain Roll diameter.
- Roll balancing.
- Shaft repair and replacement of bad shafts.
• RMS customers can schedule to drop off their rolls in the morning and pick them up that afternoon. (must be dropped off before 8:30am)
• RMS will do everything they can to save the diameter of your rolls, which saves you money.
• RMS can provide any of your bearing or other replacement part needs.
• RMS can supply you with the highest quality of replacement rolls which are ISO 9007:2000 certified and dynamically balanced.
• RMS will work with your company to overcome any custom application.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible service at a reasonable price. Please contact us with any of your roll needs.
RMS can make rolls for any brand, size, or model of roller mill.
Cast Iron Roll weights
( most common)
Roll Weight ( per roll)
|8 x 55||784 lbs|
|9 x 12||240 lbs|
|9 x 18||360 lbs|
|9 x 24||480 lbs|
|9 x 30||600 lbs|
|9 x 36||730 lbs|
|9 x 40||722lbs|
|9 x 42||758lbs|
|9 x 48||866 lbs|
|10 x 30||668 lbs|
|10 x 36||800 lbs|
|10 x 40||900 lbs|
|10 x 42||950 lbs|
|12 x 20||641 lbs|
|12 x 24||780 lbs|
|12 x 30||990 lbs|
|12 x 36||1,200 lbs|
|12 x 42||1,350 lbs|
|12 x 52||1,700 lbs|
|12 x 72||2,350 lbs|
|16 x 30||1,710 lbs|
|16 x 52||2,965 lbs|
|16 x 72||4,105 lbs|
|18 x 36||2,598 lbs|