TWO ROLLER CONFIGURATIONS
RMS Grist Mills…A more consistent grind.
A more consistent brew.
The two roller configuration mills are commonly called grist mills, malt mills, dry mills or roller mills. The two roller mill is designed to crack malt, keeping the hull intact for mash. The single pair, or two roller configuration, is suitable for use with all malt varieties as well as non-malted grain. Better beer really does start here!
|7 BARREL SYSTEM||6 x 6||1,200# PER HOUR|
|10 OR 15 BARREL SYSTEM||9 x 6||3,000# PER HOUR|
|20, 25 OR 30 BARREL SYSTEM||9 x 12||5,000# PER HOUR|
|40, 50 OR 60 BARREL SYSTEM||9 x 18||10,000# PER HOUR|
|6×6 SINGLE PAIR||9×6 SINGLE PAIR||9×18 SINGLE PAIR|
- Specially designed for higher extraction rates and brewhouse yields
- Consistent grind and precise particle size control
- Machine reliability and ease of use
- Thicker steel for more durability
- Reliable direct drive grinding rolls
- Optional magnet system to prevent contamination
- Easy access grease banks
- Sample ports easily accessed so you can check your product anytime
- Multiple attachments to accommodate your in feed and discharge needs, including appropriately sized stands to allow for proper clearance
- Made in the USA
- 12 month warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all brew mills
- 100% Guaranteed Dust Free for Safety